“Easier said than done.”
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
April 2012
May 2012
January 2013
She wasn't doing a thing I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.
F
Sunday, March 6, 2011 || 8:37 PM

I really don't want to make this decision. I've kept thinking about it and putting it off. But I guess it has come to the time where I must make this decision. I have to do this. I can't always say that there is still time. Remember, there is also a concept of its too late. There comes a time when I have to choose between turning the page and closing the book. As much as I don't want to, I will. I will tell myself that I will do it. And I will not waver.