So fill your head with whats important and be done with all the rest.
Just going to make this a really short post.
I just kept putting blogging at the back of my to-do-list cos I've got loads of stuff to do. I always like that one. Sigh, so much to say but wells i just keep dragging and draggin until its some time away le. Never really got to blog my feelings out. Imma do a proper and long post when I have the time! Maybe I'll blog about Climb X (Old news) and Pumpfest together! and it was max meridian today! Poh was damn cool he set a new record!! Whoo :D :D :D Im contemplating if I shoud skip tmr or weds to climb. If i were to choose between soccer and colloseum i would choose to skip soccer D: but majority looks like they wanna skip colloseum. But i dunwan D: How ? Dont know man. Got a electrochem test on weds somemore. Sigh I btr go sleep soon. Tues and Weds will be a long day no matter what.
I will be back! Soon, i hope :)