YOU will never ever ever EVER under-fucking-stand the circumstances i am in and just how fucking fucking hard I’m trying. Just because you don’t see me trying doesn’t mean Im not. There are so many things you don’t see and its so fucking unfair for you to judge me like that. I cant keep up with all these fucking lies. I cannot do this. And my lies won't work cos you'll just see right through me. So tell me how am I supposed to walk this journey. Im such a bad liar HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS.
And I need to stop being such a fucking emo kia. Seriously. Everyday emo not sian meh. WTH. Seriously cannot stand myself. Small thing also think. Think this think that. Everything think so much. Stop it la. Wth. Stop emoing. Stupid girl. And I need to stop being such a freaking sensitive woman. Idk why just one small shit can make those tears well up in my eyes. Fuck. When did I become such a weakling. So damn annoyed. YOU BETTER TOUGHEN UP. SUCK IT UP AND BRACE YOURSELF. Enough of your shit.
AND SERIOUSLY YOU JUST DUN FUCKING GET IT. Why do I even bother trying to make people understand. I thought you would but actually you don’t. I need to stop trying so hard because sometimes people just don’t understand. ACCEPT THAT AND SUCK IT UP BITCH. Oh why the hell am I even scolding myself ahahaha. I’ve lost my fucking mind.