“Easier said than done.”
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
April 2012
May 2012
January 2013
Im trying to try.
F
Monday, October 31, 2011 || 10:11 PM
Writing keeps me sane. Its not like I don't have friends to rant to or I bottle things up. ( Maybe I do, a little. ) But writing? Its what that keeps me going. Its like this place where those floating thoughts have somewhere to settle and that they wouldn't bother me as much. Im trying to control myself. Its really hard and Im really trying. I don't wanna let myself be the obstacle in my own way. I really wanna get into university. There's no other way or alternative. The only way is up, the only way is local uni. So stop getting affected by these emotions. You can be control of them if you set your mind to it. Its all in your head, a matter of want or don't want, not can or cannot. These emotions, they eat me up alive but no, I wont let them take control. I'm in control. I can be in control. I can do this.